Sulky Rides - Sulky Driving
with beautiful views to the Blue Mountains escarpments
You drive / Instruction Given
2 Adults, or 1 adult and two Children can fit on a sulky.
Picnic basket or refreshment can easily be taken.
- Other members of your group can ride along on horses and accompany the sulkies.
- Great opportunity for photography, viewing the surrounding wildlife and Mountains.
- Much easier and safer than 'Horse Riding'
- Suitable for aged people or people with Disabilities (please ring)
- A guide will accompany each group and give instruction to drivers if needed.
1hour = $110 per sulky : 1.5hours = $160 per sulky : 2hours = $190 per sulky
Please ring for more details and to make a booking.
Phone: 02 4787 1193 Mobiles 0417 273 438 0438 871 193
Phone: 02 4787 1193
Mobiles 0417 273 438 0438 871 193
Centennial Glen Stables
Kanimbla ValleyDrive, via Shipley Road, Blackheath
Blue Mountains. NSW. 2785