Sunset - Twilight Horse Riding
Phone: 02 4787 1193
Mobiles 0417 273 438 0438 871 193
Daylight Savings Time only.
Our Sunset trail rides offer a great opportunity to see the Blue Mountains in a stunning and magical way.
This peaceful time of the day is one of the more enjoyable times to ride - the day has cooled down and yet is still warm enough to be comfortable.
Sunset Riding starts at 7.00pm & finishes at 8.30pm.
(Times will change slightly as the season closes)
Start Time - arrive at Stables 6.30pm.
Ride starts at 7.00pm.
Ride finishes at 8.30pm.
The riding duration is 1.5 hours
Cost is $90 per rider.
10% discount for families, 4 or more. (2 adults + 2 children)
Booking for this ride is essential, please ring 0417 273 438
Please ring for more details and to make a booking.
Phone: 02 4787 1193 Mobiles 0417 273 438 0438 871 193
Centennial Glen Stables
Kanimbla ValleyDrive, via Shipley Road, Blackheath
Blue Mountains. NSW. 2785
Daylight Savings Times - 1st Sunday in October to 1st Sunday in April
- Watch the astonishing way the sunset changes the colours on the Blue Mountains escarpments.
- Enjoy riding in the cool of the evening, taking in the spectacular views of the surrounding Mountains.
- Night time animals starting make an appearance. Guides will be only too happy to point out the natural wonders.
- Experience the western sun setting over the Great Dividing Range.
We never ride in large groups.
Six people max in a group so that your experience with us will be a more enjoyable one. (Unless your own party is larger)
Sunset Ride Times and Pricing:
(Ride Times subject to weather conditions)
Other experiences you may encounter on this horse ride.
- Listen to the Kookaburra’s & other birds as the sun sets.
- View wallabies coming down from the mountains to feed.
- The golden colours of the last part of the day are memorable.
- Witness the rising of the FULL MOON - it is absolutely STUNNING!! (Depends on moon phases)