Enjoy Horse Riding, driving a sulky, pony rides for the children, mountain trail riding, even learn to ride while at the same time you can absorb the peace and quiet offered by this valley. Soak up the atmosphere, breathe the 'fresh' air, see our wildlife and fantastic mountain views.
- Riding instruction is given
- Lead rides available for children
- half hour to 1 Day rides
- Riding lessons available on request
- 1 Day Horse Ride 9am - 5 pm
- minimum of 4 Riders
- You Drive - NO experience needed
- You are given instructions on how to drive the horse & sulky
- Maximum 2 Adults & 1 small child per sulky
See wildlife, fantastic mountain views & enjoy the peace and quiet
in the valley.
Visitor # since
20th August 2003
Please ring for more details and to make a booking.
Phone: 02 4787 1193 Mobiles 0417 273 438 0438 871 193
Phone: 02 4787 1193
Mobiles 0417 273 438 0438 871 193
Visit Centennial Glen in the beautiful Kanimbla Valley in the Blue Mountains NSW.
Centennial Glen Stables
Kanimbla ValleyDrive, via Shipley Road, Blackheath
Blue Mountains. NSW. 2785